SWAT Output Viewer is a tool to quickly view and analyze the outputs of a SWAT model on-the-fly. The main features includes:
- Thematic map for subbasins and reaches to show spatial distribution;
- Time series graph with ability to compare to observed data;
- Quick performance statistics against observed data;
- Quick comparison to observed data and/or outputs from other model engines or scenarios;
- Selecting SWAT components on map;
- Ability to work with ArcSWAT projects;
- Help functions to run simulation and check model files.
Who could use SWAT Output Viewer
- Modellers to run simulation, check model performance, export to SWAT-CUP, test customised SWAT version.
- Project Manager to check the model performance and present model to stakeholders with dynamic map and chart.
- Stakeholders: understand and check the model to see if it could be used for decision-making.